HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 4510 printer setup is essentially as follows:
- The hp envy 4510 printer setup packaging is twofold; there are the secure packaging materials and the outer box. Care should be taken to remove the packaging material in entirety.
- There is a protective cardboard sheet in the printer cartridge area where the ink reservoirs are to be assembled. This has to be removed.
- The adhesive stickers surrounding the scanning area and the paper tray mechanism should be removed.
- The power cord and the connecting cables have to be removed from their separate storage boxes.
- After connecting the power cord to the main outlet the printer should be powered on and the cartridge door opened. The tricolour cartridge should be installed in the corresponding receptacle
HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup
- The HP Envy 4510 wireless setup is an easy affair.
- From the on board LCD screen select the wireless networking option.
- From the computer, tablet or mobile phone, select the printer which would be showing on the wireless network.
- Follow the steps shown in the bundled HP software in the case of the computer and the HP AIO app in the case of mobiles, and the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
HP Envy 4510 E-Print setup. With the mobile device or the computer on the wireless network, switch on the hp envy 4510 wireless setup and check that it is connected to the wireless network. Navigate to the header that says wireless connection and check if it shows connected. On HP’s website, the printer will be displayed. You have to sign in to, or create a HP account. After assigning the default permissions for access that will be asked, the printer will be E-Print ready.
Google Cloud Print
While setting up hp envy 4510 google Cloud print you will have to assign an email to enable the printing over the internet. After the top page of the Google Cloud Print, on the same wireless network as the printer, the name of the printer would pop up on the available printers list. After selecting the printer, you will have to assign permissions to access the hardware and other permissions, and after that Google Cloud Print is ready to be used.
Apple’s Air Print
Apple’s proprietary Air Print is also perfectly and seamlessly accessible from hp envy 4510 printer setup. Please ensure that the HP Envy 4510 Apple Air Print is on the same wireless network. Using an Apple hardware, be it a mobile device, tablet or computer, open Air Print and hit the detect printer option. HP Envy4510 should show as an available printer. Select it and go through the assigning of permissions, and the Air Print should start to be functional.
HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the HP Envy 4510
This page provides solution for hp envy 4510 troubleshooting issues and resolving them. Follow the guidelines and make sure that you have made correct settings as given below. Still having issues? Our technical experts can fix your common issues.
Printer Not Printing
HP envy 4510 printer not printing can be a demonstrable hardware error or can just be from the software side. The latter being the most common and probable. After giving a print command, if the hp envy 4510 won’t print or printer not printing, check the notification icon in the taskbar for an error report if any. Usually if there is a broken communication, then the error report would say that print is not successful as the printer cannot be found. In this situation, ensure that the computer is connected to the internet, and the check if the wireless status on the printer shows as connected. If not go through the wps process to reconnect the printer to the internet network.
HP Envy 4510 Printer Offline error prompt can happen due to a host of reasons. The wireless network access credentials could have been changed and until the printer is updated with the new credentials, the printer will show as offline. Please go through the wireless setup process again to get the printer back on the network and ready to print. To setup the wireless printer, you will need to run the bundled HP software and ensure that the WPS setup button is activated on the printer hardware. Next the software will detect the printer and going through the setup process will connect the printer to the network.
Printer not connected
HP Envy 4510 printer not connected error happens when the physical connection to the printer gets severed. The HP Envy 4510 is a wireless printer, but the wireless module may not be used and the printer can be used over a physical network. When, at the juncture of the print command a message appears that says that the printer is not connected. Power down the printer and check if the cable connecting the printer to the computer is intact. If the cable has come off or is partially detached, the printer will not establish connection. Reconnect the cable physically to the computer and to the printer and switch on the printer. Connection should get established and problem should be resolved.
HP Envy 4510 windows error occurs when the windows drivers with regard to printing and the print spooler gets corrupted. Switch off the printer and install the HP software that came bundled with the printer. The software will contain all the requisite drivers, and will initiate the overwrite of the said drivers. The computer may ask for a reboot and after the install is completed, switch on the printer and the it will be detected automatically in the computer.
HP Envy 4510 paper jam is not just unique to the printer ut is common to almost all printers. Paper jams occur because of non sieving of papers, non-placement of the paper guides in the proper width, moisture among the sheets and so on. When a paper jam occurs, the error prompt on the LCD will display the paper jam error. Slide out the paper dispenser and then open the carriage compartment and identify the stuck paper. Gently remove the paper stuck slowly and replace the carriage cover and then switch on the printer. It is preferable to align the cartridges again.
Prints a blank page
HP Envy 4510 blank page printing is mostly a hardware based problem. Usually if the printer is kept in stasis for a long time the print heads may dry up and as a result the printer would print a blank page even if there are no error messages. By running the diagnostic tool from the LCD screen on the printer the printer can run the self-cleaning of the print heads. If the printer prints a blank page even after print head cleaning and re alignment, then it may be wise to change the ink cartridges.
HP Envy 4510 printer Features
HP Envy 4510 printer setup is a fully featured capable All in One from the stables of HP. All functions of the printer, such as scan, copy or print can be done through the fully featured LCD screen on the printer. The HP Envy 4510 printer also features a wireless printing setup, and has a retractable paper tray.
Pros and Cons of the HP Envy 4510 printer
- HP Envy 4510 is a fully capable wireless printer that can handle printing over the wireless network.
- The HP Envy 4510 printer features a full LCD screen that can handle and monitor all functions of the printer and scanner.
- Since the HP Envy 4510 has a retractable paper tray, the appearance is compact and the papers stay fresh and dust free.
- The HP Envy 4510 is a medium format printer and can undertake average volumes, and therefore is not optimal for high volume repetitive tasks.
- The maximum document size on the HP Envy 4510 is international A4 and there is no possibility to scan larger size documents.
Myprintersupport.net is an autonomous backend technical support service provider for major printers. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website is refer to guide the users. Myprintersupport.net disclaims rights, endorsement, affiliation and ownership of any brand names or registered trademarks.
Myprintersupport.net guide and educate users to troubleshoot independently. Drivers and Supported software’s can be downloaded through official website by user itself. Myprintersupport.net is technical consultant that customer can have at their own risk.