How to Identify and Fix Common Problems ?
Our sources include academic articles, blog posts, and personal essays from experienced technical support :
Check the printer connection status: Make sure the wireless signal is on, and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer or mobile device. If your printer has a light next to a Wireless icon or button , make sure the light is on.
To fix a not working printer on Windows 11, use the “Printer” troubleshooter. Alternatively, you can uninstall and reinstall the printer driver to fix common issues. You can also try checking the physical connection, revising the configuration, and resetting the spooler.
In the Command Prompt type, net stop spooler, then press Enter to Stop the Print Spooler. In the Command Prompt type, net start spooler, then press Enter to Start the Print Spooler.
Print jobs get stuck in the queue when a device stops printing in the middle of a job. This can happen for a variety of reasons, from a sudden power outage, low ink, no paper, a paper jam to interference by third-party firewall software.
Select Start > Settings . Go to Devices > Printers & scanners > select a printer > Manage. Then select Set as default. If you don`t see the Set as default option, the Let Windows manage my default printer option may be selected.
The queue is waiting for confirmation from the printer that the job is complete. Most printers do not have the ability to send the confirmation.
To manually clear the print queue on a Windows machine:
- Stop the print spooler. Open your running services (services.msc) Right-click on “Print Spooler” …
- Delete the print job(s) Open file explorer. Navigate to: C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS. …
- Restart the print spooler. Open your running services (services.msc)
10 oct. 2022
Follow these steps to start the Print Spooler again.
- Select Windows logo key + R to open Run.
- Type: services. msc, and select OK.
- Right-click Spooler.
- Select Start.
How to restart the Printer Spooler in Windows 10
- From the Cortana Search Bar Type in Services and select the Services Desktop App.
- Scroll down the list of services and right click on Print Spooler.
- Click on Restart.
Relevant Questions and Answers :
the most relevant questions and answers related to your specific issue