HP Envy 5052 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5052 printer setup is essentially as follows.
- The hp envy 5052 setup comes well packaged in the box, and you need to remove the printer from the box ad remove the wraps.
- The printer cartridge access door should be opened and the cardboard sheet in the cartridge area should be removed, and the plate should be reinserted.
- The adhesive stickers surrounding the scanning bed and the paper tray mechanism to be removed.
- The box containing the power cord and the ink cartridges should be taken and the cartridges should be installed.
- After connecting the power cord to the main outlet the printer should be powered on and the cartridge door opened. The tricolour cartridge should be installed in the corresponding receptacle.
HP Envy 5052 wireless setup setting
- The LCD panel on the HP Envy 5052 will display that will initiate wireless printing.
- HP Envy 5052 wireless setup is such that all you need to do is depress the wps setup on the LCD panel.
- And then on the computer you need to search for wireless networks, and the printer will be displayed.
- Select the network and let the HP software connect the printer on the wireless network.
- Needless to say the computer has to be connected to the wireless network with all the relevant permissions in place.
HP Envy 5052 E-Print setup. ensure that it is connected to the wireless network with the mobile device or the computer on the wireless network, switch on the hp envy 5052 printer setup. You can navigate to the header that says wireless connection and check if it shows connected. Now in the setup process of E-Print, on HP’s website, the printer will be displayed. Needless to say you will have to sign in to, or create a HP account. After assigning the default permissions for access that will be asked, the printer will be E-Print ready.
Google Cloud Print
It is recommended that google print be enabled after the default HP E-Print has been established. This is because hp envy 5052 printer setup will be connected online and the setup process for hp envy 5052 google print will be seamless. While setting up google cloud print you will have to assign an email to enable the printing over the internet. After the log in in the setup page of the google cloud print, on the same wireless network as the printer, the name of the printer would pop up on the available printers list. After selecting the printer, you will have to assign permissions to access the hardware and other permissions, and after that google cloud print is ready to be used.
Apple’s Air Print
Apple’s proprietary Air Print is also perfectly and seamlessly accessible from hp envy 5052. Please ensure that the hp envy 5052 setup Apple Air Print is on the same wireless network. Using an Apple hardware, be it a mobile device, tablet or computer, open Air Print and hit the detect printer option. HP Envy 5052 printer setup should show as an available printer. Select it and go through the assigning of permissions, and the Air Print should start to be functional.
HP Envy 5052 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the HP Envy 5052
HP Envy 5052 troubleshooting is as easy as it gets. The printer is state of the art and comes equipped with extremely easy to read diagnostic software and hardware like the brilliant LCD screen. Most of the issues that may arise while troubleshooting hp envy 5052 can be diagnosed from the LCD screen itself, and at the same time, maintenance activity also can be done from the LCD screen commands. Actions such as printer head alignments, printer head cleaning and so on.
Printer Not Printing
HP Envy 5052 Printer Not Printing can be a hardware error or can just be from the software side. The latter being the most common and probable. After a print command, if the printer is not printing, check the notification icon in the taskbar for an error report. If there is a broken communication, then the error report would say that print is not successful as the printer cannot be found. Ensure that the computer is connected to the internet, and the check if the wireless status on the printer shows as connected. If not go through the wps process to reconnect the printer to the internet network.
HP Envy 5052 Printer Offline error prompt can happen due to a host of reasons. The wireless network access credentials could have been changed and until the printer is updated with the new credentials, the printer will show as offline. Please go through the wireless setup process again to get the printer back on the network and ready to print. To setup the wireless printer, you will need to run the bundled HP software and ensure that the WPS setup button is activated on the printer hardware. Next the software will detect the printer and going through the setup process will connect the printer to the network.
Printer not connected
HP Envy 5052 Printer not connected error happens when the physical connection to the printer gets severed. The HP Envy 5052 is a wireless printer, but the wireless module may not be used and the printer can be used over a physical network. When, at the juncture of the print command a message appears that says that the printer is not connected. Power down the printer and check if the cable connecting the printer to the computer is intact. If the cable has come off or is partially detached, the printer will not establish connection. Reconnect the cable physically to the computer and to the printer and switch on the printer. Connection should get established and problem should be resolved.
HP Envy 5052 windows error occurs when the windows drivers with regard to printing and the print spooler get corrupted. The Printer needs to be switched off and rebooted and sometimes this procedure will clear the cache and the printer may be online again. Usually if there are uninstalled updates the Printer may not be able to spool and print.
HP Envy 5052 paper jam is not just unique to the printer but is common to almost all printers. Paper jams occur because of non-sieving of papers, non-placement of the paper guides in the proper width, moisture among the sheets and so on. When a paper jam occurs, the error prompt on the LCD will display the paper jam error. Slide out the paper dispenser and then open the carriage compartment and identify the stuck paper. Gently remove the paper stuck slowly and replace the carriage cover and then switch on the printer. It is preferable to align the cartridges again.
Prints a blank page
HP Envy 5052 prints a blank page, is a problem that is most often than not hardware related. If the printer is left idle for a long time the print heads may become dry and may print blank pages. If the printer is printing blank pages, run the print head cleaning on the printer. The clean print head option is accessible on the LCD panel and the printer will perform an auto cleaning of the print heads. If that does not resolve the issue, then replace the cartridges.
HP Envy 5052 printer Features
HP Envy 5052 is a fully functional All in One printer with a compact form factor that lends the design perfectly for small surfaces and kiosks. The Printer is an ideal solution for small offices and individuals. The HP Envy 5052 printer setup comes with an edge-less printing technique that results in sharp and life like photo printing and also undertakes all the tasks of routing printing, scanning and copying. With a concealed paper tray, there is very little chance for dust and exposure.
Pros and Cons of the HP Officejet 4650 printer
- HP Envy 5052 is a fully wireless capable printer that is ideal for small offices and individual uses
- The HP Envy 5052 printer has a full LCD screen through which all activities of the printer can be monitored.
- HP Envy 5052 features borderless printing for life like photo prints.
- The HP Envy 5052 has a retractable paper tray that keeps the papers dust free and fresh for printing.
- The HP Envy 5052 cannot handle large turnout print jobs as it is intended for home offices.
- Maximum scanning are is international A4 and therefore the printer cannot handle larger surfaces.
Myprintersupport.net is an autonomous backend technical support service provider for major printers. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website is refer to guide the users. Myprintersupport.net disclaims rights, endorsement, affiliation and ownership of any brand names or registered trademarks.
Myprintersupport.net guide and educate users to troubleshoot independently. Drivers and Supported software’s can be downloaded through official website by user itself. Myprintersupport.net is technical consultant that customer can have at their own risk.