HP Deskjet 3755 setup
The HP Deskjet 3755 setup is simple.
- The first step in the HP Deskjet 3755 setup is to remove the protective wrappers on the printer as it is taken out of the box. The paper in tray and the paper exit flaps will be sealed with adhesive strips and these strips should be removed before removing the flaps.
- The next step in the HP Deskjet 3755 setup would be to identify the ink cartridges. The ink cartridges are supplied in a separate box along with the power chord. The ink cartridges are two in number, one black cartridge and one tri-colour cartridge.
- The printer head has to be still for the cartridges to be able to be inserted. Please wait patiently for the printer head to come to a dead stop after which the cartridges can be installed.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
The HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup is a two step process. Once the printer is turned on depress the button that says WPS setup. Then on the computer join in the network that the printer would have created and this will latch the printer on to the wi-fi network that the computer is part of. Alternatively WPS setup can also be completed by typing in the random key that would be generated and would be shown on the printer.
Using HP E-Print
HP Deskjet 3755 HP E-Print and all the features that can be used with the versatile software is available for the mobile device or the computer once the setup has been completed and the printer sits on the network. The CD that is provided along with the printer contains the software from HP that takes full control of the printer and you can perform scanning, printing and even print head alignment and cleaning operations from the UI.
Using Google Cloud Print
HP Deskjet 3755 Google Cloud Print is available for use once the printer is established on the wireless network. Connect HP Deskjet printer 3755 to power and switch on the printer. Depress the WPS button and select the ad hoc wireless network that the printer broadcasts, on the computer. The HP Deskjet 3755 setup is now connected to the internet. Access google print from the computer and scan for printers from within the app. While on the same wireless network, the printer will show up. Connect to the printer and then step through to enable HP Deskjet 3755 Google Cloud Print on the interface.
Using Apple’s Air Print
Apple’s proprietary cloud based printing technology called Apple Air Print, is pretty much the same interface across all of Apple’s product lines. The first step is to get the HP Deskjet 3755 Air Print ready. For this power on the printer and connect it to the internet using the WPS button. From the Apple computer, iPad or iPhone, open AirPrint and search for the printer to be listed in the printers available. This should be done on the same network that the printer has been installed into.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
The HP deskjet 3755 troubleshooting is well evolved totally perfected design printer. However this does not rule out mechanical errors or human error components lending to the printer not being able to accomplish set tasks. HP deskjet 3755 printer is shipped with a troubleshooting guide that covers the basic aspects of troubleshooting and can be adhered to in cases of resolution of simple issues that may arise.
Printer Not Printing
When the error prompt that says Printer Not Printing is show on the HP printer software the first step of action is to check if the printer is switched on. Then the physical connection between the computer and the printer needs to be checked in case the printing is offline.
When the error prompt shows that the printer is offline, the printer will not be available over the software. The printer is not responsive over the local wireless connection. First you need to select the Wi-Fi Direct button and select the wireless network on the computer, and establish connection again.
Printer not connected
When there is no connection to the printer the logical first step is to check the physical connectivity with the printer. When the printer cable is actually detached from the printer, the printer should be powered off first and the cable has to be connected to the printer and the computer. After that the HP Deskjet 3755 has be turned on while the computer is on as well, and should check if the printer connection is re-established.
The HP Deskjet 3755 comes with a CD software. During the setup of the printer, the bundled CD that contains the software, is installed. If there is some issue with the printer spooler or the installed software, the printer will show the Windows error. Printer software should be reinstalled and the bug fixes will happen in the background. After a restart the Windows error should be resolved.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Paper Jam, troubleshooting and solution. Paper jam occurs usually when there are extraneous interventions like dust and debris, or even moisture in the papers. When there is a paper jam the printer will give out an audible alert and the printing will be paused. Open the front flap and ensure that the print head has parked itself on the side, and visually locate the paper jam. Clear the paper from the point of least resistance.
To avoid the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer paper jam, it is advisable to always shuffle a fresh sheaf of papers before putting them on the loading tray.
Prints a blank page
When the HP Deskjet 3755 printing blank pages, the issues are usually two fold. Software and hardware –
- Check if the source file has not been accidentally marked as half tone or watermark. Sometimes they may not be evident visually but the output will be affected. Check if the colour assignment is done properly.
- HP Deskjet 3755 printer is equipped with a triple colour reservoir and a separate black ink reservoir. The reason why blank pages may be printing could be due to clogged print heads.
- It is always advisable to align the print heads using the software, especially after a cleaning session.
- If the above does not resolve the issue please consult the manufacturer.
HP Deskjet 3755 printer Features
HP Deskjet 3755 printer features a one stop solution for all your printing and scanning needs. An all in one printer/scanner, the HP Deskjet 3755 sports features that can take care of printing, scanning documents up to international A4 and wireless and cloud printing on the most prevalent cloud standards like google print and Airprint.
Pros and Cons for HP Deskjet 3755 setup
- The printer is the best value in its segment for the tasks that it accomplishes. The price to functionality ratio is a definite pro for the printer.
- The HP Deskjet 3755 setup is extremely user friendly thanks to the self-explanatory LCD screen and the walk through method of completing every task. The process and the state of every process is very lucidly detailed in the printer itself.
- The printer does not feature a full scale scanner and instead has to scan the paper by moving it through the carriage system.
- The scanning area is also limited to a maximum of international A4 and will not handle larger documents.
Myprintersupport.net is an autonomous backend technical support service provider for major printers. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website is refer to guide the users. Myprintersupport.net disclaims rights, endorsement, affiliation and ownership of any brand names or registered trademarks.
Myprintersupport.net guide and educate users to troubleshoot independently. Drivers and Supported software’s can be downloaded through official website by user itself. Myprintersupport.net is technical consultant that customer can have at their own risk.