HP Deskjet 3630 setup
The HP Deskjet 3630 setup is extremely easy.
- For hp deskjet 3630 setup take the printer out of the box, care should be taken to detach the tapes retaining the paper tray and the scanner lid. After effectively removing all plastic wrap, identify the box containing the cable, connect the cable and turn on the power.
- The next step would be to identify the ink cartridges. There will be a black cartridge and a tricolour cartridge. Open the front flap of the printer to show the cartridge mount. Please do not engage the mount immediately. The print head will move about a fair bit and will initialize in a few seconds.
- After the printer head is still, insert the cartridges with a push and upward tilt motion until you hear the audible click that will show that the heads are in place. After that with the paper out tray opened the hp deskjet 3630 printer is ready.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3630 to wifi setup setting.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup is a versatile printer that will allow printing over wi-fi or industry standard cloud print.
- The first step of the hp deskjet 3630 wireless setup is to install the printer software that comes via CD bundled along with the printer.
- After the hardware has been set up as mentioned earlier, you will have to turn on the Wi-Fi direct button on the printer. On the computer or the mobile device, turn on wireless and run the printer software and open the wireless network selection module.
- Then select the hp deskjet 3630 to wifi Direct name on the list and the computer is connected wirelessly with the printer. HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup will be able to use the wireless network of the place in which it is installed.
Using HP E-Print
Once the HP Deskjet 3630 setup is effectively latched on to the Wi-Fi network, HP E-Print and all the features associated with it can be put to use. Once the software is launched the printer will be shown as visible and connected by way of green dot on the landing page. From the landing page, by clicking the appropriate options, you can scan or print from hp deskjet 3630 wireless setup network. You can also clean print head and align cartridges if you visualize any issue with the quality of the print.
Using Google Cloud Print
Once the printer is latched on to the wireless network, the printer gets an IP address. When the computer is on the same network, when you activate google cloud print on the computer, the printer will show up. Walking through the setup process is easy and the printer can be saved and recalled for future use. As long as the hp deskjet 3630 setup is connected to the wireless network, printing can be done over the internet at any time.
Using Apple’s Air Print
In hp deskjet 3630 setup Air Print is Apple’s proprietary cloud printing technology and this can be enabled on the compatible tablet or cellular device from the over the wireless network. Even here the walkthrough is quite similar to google cloud print in that the printer will show up automatically and it is only a few steps to save the printer and proceed with the printing.
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
There are display indicators that will cover almost all issues on the printer. There are essentially two ways to troubleshoot hp deskjet 3630 if you run into any issue, one is from the computer over the HP support software and the other is over the display indicators on the printer itself.
Essentially the most common form of issues are those of paper jams and the printer losing connectivity. There are physical indicators on the face of the device to display the type of error. Flashing red to indicate paper jam, and indicators to show that the printer is out of ink and so on. However there are an array of things that can go wrong and let us break down the major list of hp deskjet 3630 troubleshooting.
Printer Not Printing
When the error prompt that says hp deskjet 3630 not printing is show on the HP printer software the first step of action is to check if the printer is switched on. Then the physical connection between the computer and the printer needs to be checked in case the printing is offline.
When the error prompt shows that the printer is offline, the printer will not be available over the software. The printer is not responsive over the local wireless connection. First you need to select the Wi-Fi Direct button and select the wireless network on the computer, and establish connection again.
Printer not connected
When there is no connection to the printer the logical first step is to check the physical connectivity with the printer. When the printer cable is actually detached from the printer, the printer should be powered off first and the cable has to be connected to the printer and the computer. After that the hp deskjet 3630 not printing has be turned on while the computer is on as well, and should check if the printer connection is re-established.
The HP Deskjet 3630 comes with a CD software. During the setup of the printer, the bundled CD that contains the software, is installed. If there is some issue with the printer spooler or the installed software, the printer will show the Windows error. Printer software should be reinstalled and the bug fixes will happen in the background. After a restart the Windows error should be resolved.
When the Hp deskjet 3630 displays a paper jam, the cover of the printer should be opened and the paper that is stuck should be removed from the path of least resistance very slowly. It is important to not force the clear the hp deskjet 3630 paper jam as it would result in printer head alignment issues.
Prints a blank page
The first step is to check the printer output to ensure if the print file composition is selected properly. Once there is no issue with the print file, the printer head may require cleaning. From the printer software, there is an option to clean print heads and after that is done the printer should start printing properly. If that does not solve the issue then the cartridges can be replaced and tried.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Features
HP Deskjet 3630 is a versatile all in one printer with features that are tuned for the exact demands of the individual or the SoHo setup. The HP Deskjet 3630 printer features the best in the drop on demand thermal inkjet printing technology for the best possible print result. HP Deskjet 3630 Printer features class leading wireless scanning and printing capabilities.
HP Deskjet 3630 setup Pros and Cons
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer is available at the best price advantage for the range of features offered. The HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup is easy to setup and does not require skilled intervention. The UI is extremely self-explanatory and can be mastered on the fly.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer makes easy work of scanning reliably documents and these can be done over the wi-fi network itself. The printer is a ready choice for the Small Office setup.
- The fact that the printer is targeted at the small office setup goes to show that it cannot be used with extended ink tanks and cannot handle heavy volume printing duties economically, and would demand constant changing of the reservoirs which are integrated as a tricolour cartridge so would not account for excess individual wear.
- The scanning area is also limited to a maximum of international A4 and will not handle larger documents.
Myprintersupport.net is an autonomous backend technical support service provider for major printers. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website is refer to guide the users. Myprintersupport.net disclaims rights, endorsement, affiliation and ownership of any brand names or registered trademarks.
Myprintersupport.net guide and educate users to troubleshoot independently. Drivers and Supported software’s can be downloaded through official website by user itself. Myprintersupport.net is technical consultant that customer can have at their own risk.